Saturday, December 8, 2012

Forgive me! I just realized that you, oh strange wanderer, may have no idea why you are here or why you wish to look at these particular pieces of writings.

Weeeellll....let's just say that you have a curious mind and an adventuring spirit.

The point is there is no point. These are the random ramblings and musings of someone sick of having them in her head. I have a tendency to wake up in the morning and start narrating on a subject (kind of like in a movie when you hear a voice start randomly bringing words of wisdom in for no specific reason) and this seemed like a good place to put them.

Do not expect words of wisdom.

I have a tendency to offend people, provoke debates, etc. so if you hate something I said, by all means tell me. Really, honestly, truly...I want to hear it.

And if you enjoyed it, well, I'd love to hear that too!

So long, farewell, adieu!

Wait, the French aren't all that interesting....

Well, as the American's say,

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment