Sunday, December 9, 2012

Why is it that, when someone tells you, "Everything happens for a reason," you want to hit that sympathetic person? Sure, maybe everything seems to come together like a giant, multi-trillion piece puzzle in the end, but it's easy to believe that pieces are missing to the puzzle while it's still being put together-especially if you can't find all the end pieces.

Being as I've never quite been a big fan of puzzles (pieces were always missing or they didn't fit where I just knew that they must fit....for frustration's sake), that picture sucks. It's always so much easier to throw the puzzle pieces in the air, then look at them with a strange-twisted kind of satisfaction. That'll teach 'em.

I know that, in a week or two, I'll turn around and think, "Boy, what an idiot..." and immediately erase that frustrated person from my memory. That does not, however, stop the idiot from acting in such a manner in the first place.

Then again, a week or two after the brilliant, "Iwassuchanidiot...HA" revelation, I'll be in the same place again.

It's like going in circles and circles with the same track, same obstacles, same roadbumps. The only thing that changes is the scenery.

I think I finally figured out why people hate Nascar.

No comments:

Post a Comment