Friday, January 4, 2013

Brrrr....it's freezing! Quite literally. Yesterday morning, I walked out the door with a wet head and my hair froze almost instantly between the door and the 15 or so steps to the car! The thermometer could not make up it's mind and fluctuated between 0, 1, and -1 degrees. Then we got a heat wave and it went up to 2 degrees. This morning, I walked out the door and said, "Oh thank God, it's warmer!"

A look at the thermometer then told me it was 25 degrees.

Eh, I guess everything is relative to one extent or another.

You know the phrase, "I'd probably lose my head if it wasn't attached!"? (If you don't, don't feel bad. I'm not sure where it's from.) Well, that's been me lately. I don't know if it has something to do with this depressing weather we've been having, or it's just my brain getting back at me for all the times I've abused me. Either way, it is quite perplexing. Yesterday, everytime I turned around, I lost something. My keys, my wallet, etc. They were all right where I had put them, yet I felt like Dori.

Speaking of....


And I'm going to leave this at that awkward note because Science (blast the darn thing) is begging for my attention. Actually, it's more like prodding, poking, hammering than begging....

No comments:

Post a Comment