I was going to sit here mindlessly pondering why songs get stuck in people's heads. Then, I googled it, and all the mystique was lost. Did you know that it's caused by something called "earworm?" Now, everytime I start aimlessly humming or singing a tune, I'm going to some slimy, chubby, wiggling little worm squirming in my ear...
And that just ruined it for you too. You're welcome! Now I won't be the only one.
While google is open, is a worm a reptile? Why wouldn't it be? It's like a smaller version of a snake.
Turns out, they're something called annelids.
I'm fairly convinced that people do things like this just to toy with our minds. Your level of intelligence is judged by how many long (and, may I say, rather ridiculous) names you can remember, as well as their meanings.
In that case, I'm an idiot.
As you have probably figured out by now, there is no level of intelligence to this whatsoever. It's called simple cabin fever. Why? Because I have no life.
Let me rephrase, I have a potential life.
That potential life is filled with schoolwork, deadlines, ice, and cold.
Hello, Father Winter!
Wait, it's Father Time.
Hello, Mother Nature! Bring the springtime on down!
Needless to say, it is quite obvious why no life, in this case, is better than the potential life. School? Pshhh....who needs that?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up. I'm going, I'm going. I bid a fond adieu to my dear old friend, the procrastinator.
Sigh.
I miss it already....
No comments:
Post a Comment